10.19.2009

in the meantime..


I made this flower pin especially for a wedding I attended this past weekend. I needed to brighten and liven up the black dress ensemble I was wearing, as it looked like I was instead going to a funeral…

But it made me excited about making more flower pins/clips. Any constructive feedback to offer?


So, I know I haven’t been the best at keeping up with this “one art item a day” thing. But that doesn’t mean that I’m not making.


I am currently working on an array of projects, mostly custom orders and commissions:

-custom Day of the Dead painted shoe order

-custom Flamingo painted shoe order

-custom painted motorcycle tank of the Leprechaun [omg, don’t even get me started on this….you don’t even know how many hours I have/must continue to VISUALLY STUDY this disgusting image…]

- 2 commissioned hummingbird [, etc] paintings

- need to finish a commissioned Medusa painting

- AND preparing for holiday craft shows!

Not to mention trying to decorate and prepare a costume for our Halloween party..


As I finish each of these projects, I’ll be sure to post them, until then, there might be a few days to a week in between each one. And I promise that one of these days I’ll write some insightful words, complementing the work, that are worth reading.


I wish my body could take more coffee. I wish it also needed less sleep to function.

1 comment:

  1. What a fascinating array of custom orders.
    Definitely a colorful pin to brighten the black ensemble, good job.

    ReplyDelete